Refunds and return policy
RETURNS / WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. According to art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended) a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 days, withdraw from this contract without providing any reasons and without incurring costs, with the exception of the cost of returning the goods.
2. The period for withdrawal from the Sale Contract starts from the moment the Customer takes possession of the Goods.
3. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sale Agreement by submitting a withdrawal declaration to the Seller. This statement may be submitted electronically to the email address: email@example.com or in writing to the Seller’s address. The declaration may be submitted on a form which was posted by the Seller on the Shop Website at the address: Withdrawal from the contract. To comply with the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the Sale Contract, it is considered void.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer is obliged to return the goods to Plywood Project immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date the Customer informed Plywood Project of withdrawal from the contract. To meet the deadline, it is enough if the consumer sends back the goods before the 14-day deadline to the following address: ul. Uni Lubelskiej 3, 61-249 Poznań.
6. The consumer is obliged to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
7. The Product returned by the Consumer should be packed in an appropriate manner protecting it from getting damaged during the Delivery. If possible, the product should be packed in the original packaging. The product should be returned with complete equipment and accessories as well as documents issued during its sale.
8. The Seller shall promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s statement of withdrawal, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, excluding the delivery costs to the seller, provided that the undamaged goods are returned to the Seller.
9. Plywood Project may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until the Products are received back.
10. In the case of reducing the value of the Product as a result of using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, the Customer is liable.
11. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
12. According to art. 38 of the Act of 30 April 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended), the Customer is not eligible for the right to withdraw from a distance contract in relation to contracts:
– for the provision of services, if the business has fully performed the service with the distinct consent of the consumer who has been informed before the service began that after the business has fulfilled the benefit he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract,
– in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the customer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
– in which the subject of the service is the thing for which the Customer indicated materials from which to create the Product.
Interested in discussing individual projects?
Looking to customize the size of your chosen furniture?
We're here to assist and answer all your inquiries.
If you're an architect and wish to collaborate with us,
we offer 3D models of our products to facilitate your design projects.
Reach out to learn more.